- Small Business Marketing Minute Podcast
- Red Point Marketing Consultants
- Small Business Owner’s Guide To Local Lead Generation
On this episode, I have fellow podcaster, small business marketing consultant, online business owner, Boilermaker, Hoosier, Kevin Jordan on to talk about his story of business development and experience. Kevin started his own side eCommerce business with GPS units to create an income stream beyond being a commercial pilot. He used this combined experience to begin a new company that reached out to struggling local small businesses to guide them to success through marketing consulting.
Most small business owners are caught up in the day to day duties of operating their business. This, and a lack of understanding of what marketing is, makes marketing their products and services a hurdle to get operating correctly. This problem makes fly by night tactics and strategies attractive to small business owners, but this typically leads no results.
As a marketing consultant, Kevin looks at the business and how all of its marketing works together, making a master plan for consistent marketing that equals growth for his clients.
Through his own story and experiences, Kevin shares that the single most important trait for an entrepreneur is to have perseverance.
Additional Episode Topics
- Understanding the significance of a small business marketing plan
- Avoiding fly-by-night marketers and confusion within the industry
- Building brands that connect with people
- Becoming the authority through providing guidance and answers
Kevin’s Key To Success: Discipline
How can your business benefit from a marketing plan?
Share your ideas and feedback in the comments below.
Share this Post